Heart disease is the No. 1 reason why we lose our mothers, sisters, daughters, and friends. 1 in 3 women will die of heart disease this year.
The American Heart Association, with local support from Beaumont, invites your congregation to…
host a Have Faith in Heart Sunday event at your church to inspire members of your congregation to live longer, healthier lives.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
1. Register your congregation as a Have Faith in Heart Sunday participant online:
Have Faith in Heart ? Go Red Sunday Registration Form (office.com)
2. As a participating congregation of Have Faith in Heart Sunday, you will be sent:
- A FREE Have Faith in Heart Tool Resource Kit
- A Have Faith in Heart EmPowered to Serve Health Lesson Kit with Lesson Plans and Resource Guide
- Go Red for Women® Pins
- Additional educational resources and materials, such as healthy recipes
3. Take pictures and videos of your activities and forward to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Your congregation could be featured locally and nationally on American Heart Association social pages!)
Thank you for your commitment to a healthier congregation!
Your Have Faith in Heart Sunday can take place on any Sunday, taking place in 2022. If you need any additional resources or have questions, contact AHA Development Coordinator, Aja Parham via email at email@example.com